Welcome

Hi there!

I think this is the part where I start with an introduction about myself. Let me skip ahead to the important parts... I am starting my third year of teaching in kindergarten. The last two years of my life have been a whirlwind of learning and growing as a professional (and individual) in the classroom. Some of the things I have learned, I wish someone had told me a lot sooner. That's why I'm here. Let me help you in your journey, whether you are starting your career as a teacher or teaching kindergarten for the first time.

-Kinder Who

Please note that I am not an expert. My advice is specifically my own gained through my personal experiences in the classroom. My words do not reflect the views of any institution, business, school district, or the like.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Classroom Decorating Tips

Taking on a first or new classroom